Oselni.com
تقييم الموضوع :
  • 0 أصوات - بمعدل 0
لم يبقى للخصوصية حيز في أيامنا هذه
السلام عليكم 
أردت فقط أن أشارككم ماحصل لي 
في ما يخص حسابي الوحيد على الفيسبوك 
فقد تم غلقه بحجة التأكد من أنني حقا صاحب الحساب 
الغريب في الأمر هو أنه طُلب مني لاستعادته أن أرسل لهم نسخة عن بطاقة التعريف !!!!!
أو جواز السفر !!!!!
أو أي وثيقة أثبت لهم فيها أني  قدور حكيم 
سؤال لو وافقتهم هذه المرة في طلبهم 
مالذي سيطلبوه المرة المقبلة ؟
هذا الأمر جعلني أصرف نظر عن هذا الفيسبوك حاليا
الرد

نعم اخي حقا مشكلة
خاصة هدوك اصحاب القلوب الضعيفة لي سينيالو دون سبب
الرد

salam alaikum  Hakim , to be honest this is first time i hear this , that they ask for  pasport or id of person for allow you to enter your  account again , advice from me , just leave this  fb and make new one because never and ever trust    net  , dont give no private information for them or any other site , becarful a lot of scammer around this socail  sites , peace Smile
الرد

(05-01-2016, 05:21 PM)abdelhak712 كتب : salam alaikum  Hakim , to be honest this is first time i hear this , that they ask for  pasport or id of person for allow you to enter your  account again , advice from me , just leave this  fb and make new one because never and ever trust    net  , dont give no private information for them or any other site , becarful a lot of scammer around this socail  sites , peace Smile
U c? Brother, 
As if they are saying  simply go away we don't want you any more on facebook.
Their pretext is that they want to be sure that i'm more than 13 years old !!! 
They say i can hide "private" information like address (as if the information they are asking is not private) and just show them the name and bearth date and photo if possible .
To be honest sometimes i miss some- even if few- facebook friends especially those desperate ones with cancer illness who found in me the secure shelter where they could tell their secrets.
Sorry for some.
الرد

(05-01-2016, 06:27 PM)Hakim kaddour كتب :
(05-01-2016, 05:21 PM)abdelhak712 كتب : salam alaikum  Hakim , to be honest this is first time i hear this , that they ask for  pasport or id of person for allow you to enter your  account again , advice from me , just leave this  fb and make new one because never and ever trust    net  , dont give no private information for them or any other site , becarful a lot of scammer around this socail  sites , peace Smile
U c? Brother, 
They say i can hide "private" information like address (as if the information they are asking is not private) and just show them the name and bearth date and photo if possible .
To be honest sometimes i miss some- even if few- facebook friends especially those desperate ones with cancer illness who found in me the secure shelter where they could tell their secrets.
Sorry for some.

Yeah , thats something make me wonder , why this step all to let you open your account again , but please becarful of this sites and i notice you said some of your friends have cancer , hope you know them in real i mean they are not fake because even scammer from  nigeria  tell this story that they have cancer and then they will ask for help from you with money or to give them your private information , so becarful  ,   please
الرد

(05-01-2016, 06:48 PM)abdelhak712 كتب :
U c? Brother, 
Sorry for some.

Yeah , thats something make me wonder , why this step all to let you open your account again , but please becarful of this sites and i notice you said some of your friends have cancer , hope you know them in real i mean they are not fake because even scammer from  nigeria  tell this story that they have cancer and then they will ask for help from you with money or to give them your private information , so becarful  ,   please
No they are not nigerian
But american and algerians 
That i know 
And originally they know that i m nothing but a poor man i can provide them nothing but my ear and my pieces of advice from the deep of my humble heart.
Anyway, lets see what will this thing end up with.
الرد

(05-01-2016, 07:09 PM)Hakim kaddour كتب :
U c? Brother, 
Sorry for some.

No they are not nigerian
That i know 
And originally they know that i m nothing but a poor man i can provide them nothing but my ear and my pieces of advice from the deep of my humble heart.

I am glad to hear that , just i dont agree with you on something brother , (they know that i m nothing but a poor man) thats not what  we have to judge  people with , and i see you wrote that you have a good heart  so that something sooooo rich that someone to have at this time of 2016 and be sure the good friends will never   think about money so be proud  Smile
الرد

(05-01-2016, 07:16 PM)abdelhak712 كتب :
(05-01-2016, 07:09 PM)Hakim kaddour كتب :
U c? Brother, 
Sorry for some.

No they are not nigerian
That i know 

I am glad to hear that , just i dont agree with you on something brother , (they know that i m nothing but a poor man) thats not what  we have to judge  people with , and i see you wrote that you have a good heart  so that something sooooo rich that someone to have at this time of 2016 and be sure the good friends will never   think about money so be proud  Smile
I totally do agree with what u said, and i'm prety sure that u ll do the same when u know that i meant that if they were fake naughty people, they would no doubt see in me nothing but a poor man.
This is what i meant.
And speaking about poverty, it really a good topic to speak about.
Weather it is shameful to be poor Or not , or the shame lays on the hopelessness.
Yes is it's really a nice topic to develope ideas around.
Thanks, Si Abdelhak.
الرد

افتح حساب جديد هم يريدون ارشفة تاريخك عندهم احاسيسك وعقليتك وكل شيئ ما امكنهم
[صورة: p_1866x7j1.jpg]
الرد

(05-04-2016, 03:42 AM)Allmofid.com كتب : افتح حساب جديد  هم يريدون ارشفة تاريخك عندهم احاسيسك وعقليتك وكل شيئ ما امكنهم

وهل يمكن فتح حساب جديد مع العلم أن لديهم رقم هاتفي ؟

(05-04-2016, 03:15 PM)Hakim kaddour كتب :
(05-04-2016, 03:42 AM)Allmofid.com كتب : افتح حساب جديد  هم يريدون ارشفة تاريخك عندهم احاسيسك وعقليتك وكل شيئ ما امكنهم

وهل يمكن فتح حساب جديد مع العلم أن لديهم رقم هاتفي ؟

هذا آخر رد لهم لحد الساعة 
بعد أن أكدت لهم بأني صاحب الحساب بتوضيح أني صاحب الإيميل المرفق لديهم 

Hi,

We want to help, but we can’t until you reply with identification that confirms the name submitted in your request. The fastest way to confirm your name is to send us a photo or scan of your government-issued ID.  

If you don't have a government-issued ID with the name you're confirming, you can submit 2 forms of ID that show the same name. Also, one of the IDs must include a photo or date of birth that matches the information on your profile. ـ ـ ـ ـ 
الرد

المواضيع المحتمل أن تكون متشابهة .
الموضوع : الكاتب الردود : المشاهدات : آخر رد
  السؤال يبقى مطروح وثائق إدارية من العصر الحجري nadjma 2 5,875 02-03-2015, 10:48 PM
آخر رد: ridharezzag

التنقل السريع :

يقوم بقرائة الموضوع: بالاضافة الى ( 1 ) ضيف كريم