Oselni.com
تقييم الموضوع :
  • 0 أصوات - بمعدل 0
british visa تجربتي مع القنصلية البريطانية فيزا سياحة
hello to alll

i've got british visa twice , and i was thinking to tel you about my story
well, first of all , you have to prepare a photo with match dimensions for uk visa, then you go on internet, to request your online visa application, (worldbridge.com) or go directly through this link : <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/dest_org.aspx">https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/dest_org.aspx</a><!-- m -->
then you start filling the application form , i suggest you to ask a help from someone who speaks English, because some questions are little bit difficult to be understood.
you can choose your visa's type , there is 6 months-1 year - 2 years - 5 years - 10 years
but the payment will be changed and get more expensive
i 've chosen 6 months visa type and i've payed 10444 da exactly , after completing the application you will have to shedule an appointement to submit your documents, (all the documents should be translated to English with legalized copy )3 last pay slips, work attestation, leaving attestation, euro bank status ,signed application form, bith certificate,individual certificate ,4 photos matched dimensions to uk visa, passport copy, i repeat , alll docs must be translated to English,don't forget your money , take like 15000 da with you in the case, there is no interview as us visa, then go to submit your docs the appointement day, if you want to receive your paspport to your home , you have to pay extra money, me for example , i've payed 1500 da more , then i've received it at my home , you will get your passport back after like 1 week - 2 weeks at max, good like everybody,
uk is great and really nice, everything is expensive there, so take enough money with you, gd luck
الرد

المواضيع المحتمل أن تكون متشابهة .
الموضوع : الكاتب الردود : المشاهدات : آخر رد
Wink شرح تجربتي في فيزا سياحة لامريكا mohamed amine 2 6,565 08-01-2017, 11:21 PM
آخر رد: mourad2016
  سؤال حول فيزا شنغن belkacemt 1 4,967 07-08-2017, 04:40 PM
آخر رد: BAKIROU
  سؤال من فيزا سياحية إلى اقامة mounir geologist 0 3,167 04-08-2017, 12:06 AM
آخر رد: mounir geologist
  لدي استفسار بسيط حول طلب فيزا سياحية الى الولايات rdxdz 0 2,942 03-22-2017, 04:01 PM
آخر رد: rdxdz
  قصة تحفيزية - تجربتي مع Green Card 2016 وحصولي على الفيزا - mohamed sba 14 21,795 03-02-2017, 11:29 PM
آخر رد: ĿăĿmĩ ßeň

التنقل السريع :

يقوم بقرائة الموضوع: بالاضافة الى ( 1 ) ضيف كريم