Oselni.com
تقييم الموضوع :
  • 1 أصوات - بمعدل 5
تجربتي لتحفيز الدارسين في سن متأخر
(05-01-2016, 05:07 PM)abdelhak712 كتب : Mabrouk  Hakim and this is a good example of person who never give up and you fight and thats the good end , or we can say this is the start of another life , i am glad to see your story , is good one , this for all people who lost hope that always stay strong and to be honest even me i love much english but i was study  programmer  , so happy for you brother , El-HamdouliAllah  Smile
Thanks, may ALLAH bless you too,
And yes brother it was actually a sort of end in one 
hand, and of start in the other hand. In other words it has something to do with the philosophy of THE SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON story (i'll explain next time).
So pleased that you apreciated what happened to me that time, yet the aim is not only telling past events, but it is for a good porpus which i ll clarify by the next part.
And don't worry brother, just succeed in your studies, for a language will accept to "dwell" in your tongue once it noticed you pure love for "her".
Good luck cheerful brother, and hope u ll like the next part as well next time, GOD willing.
الرد

الردود في هذا الموضوع
RE: تجربتي لتحفيز الدارسين في سن متأخر - بواسطة Hakim kaddour - 05-01-2016, 07:01 PM

المواضيع المحتمل أن تكون متشابهة .
الموضوع : الكاتب الردود : المشاهدات : آخر رد
  تجربتي لتحفيز الدارسين في سن متأخر (2)تكملة Hakim kaddour 0 3,381 05-04-2016, 07:18 PM
آخر رد: Hakim kaddour

التنقل السريع :

يقوم بقرائة الموضوع: بالاضافة الى ( 1 ) ضيف كريم